Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22955 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,692 (S/. 7,373) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (about 2 hours ago)