Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,642 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19544 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,501 (S/. 7,680) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brisbane costs AU$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Barcelona costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)