Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23810 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,712 (S/. 7,192) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (43 minutes ago)