Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru vs Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23418 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,883 (S/. 8,041) in Trujillo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)