Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,216 (Rp 37,138,521) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)