Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,829 (Rp 31,826,684) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (44 minutes ago)