Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,900 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,718 (Rp 30,867,326) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (39 minutes ago)