Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 842 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,910 (Rp 36,640,397) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kaunas costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)