Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,855 (Rp 36,793,857) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 56 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)