Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,513 (Rp 40,457,807) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)