Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,299 (Rp 36,745,182) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)