Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10597 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,198 (元20,740) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 58 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$135 (about 3 hours ago)