Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11302 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,800 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,029 (元17,957) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)