Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,635 (COL$6,320,913) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £18 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montclair, New Jersey costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zadar costs 160 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)