Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,700 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,320 (COL$5,187,893) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)