Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,631 (COL$6,160,439) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $215 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元0.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $158 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)