Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,453 (COL$6,512,690) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Szeged costs 189 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U874,972 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanzibar costs 826,500 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Lucknow costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (39 minutes ago)