Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,630 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,365 (COL$6,627,820) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $110 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Francisco, California costs $599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Harcourt costs 50,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)