Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,287 (COL$4,915,915) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)