Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,464 (COL$6,194,599) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comayagua costs L 20 (about 1 hour ago)