Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11406 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 38% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,871 (元16,400) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aberdeen costs £375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)