Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10529 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,803 (元17,124) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odessa costs 899,654₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,307 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 24 (about 2 hours ago)