Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11460 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 39% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,800 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,709 (元14,909) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)