Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11413 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 36% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,905 (元16,694) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)