Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11639 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 36% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,093 (元17,984) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)