Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 933 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11594 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 41% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,465 (元12,640) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)