Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10597 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 39% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,818 (元17,157) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Pisa costs €125,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jerusalem costs 27 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kuching costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)