Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11433 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 37% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,048 (元17,911) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lucknow costs ₨1,555 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)