Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 226 different people.
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)