Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,803 (COL$6,812,264) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)