Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,916 (COL$6,780,014) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)