Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,715 (COL$6,517,988) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shenyang costs 元2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,433 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)