Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 41% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,534 (1,485,172 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)