Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,855 (1,601,757 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)