Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,009 (1,809,908 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)