Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,661 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00094 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 48% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,550 (1,657,439 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Salvador costs R$ 3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manila costs Php130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 60,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Zagreb costs 35 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cologne costs €530 (about 1 hour ago)