Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 37% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,700 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,705 (1,613,593 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)