Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00100 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,800 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,680 (1,687,356 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)