Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,900 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,214 (₩3,229,809) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)