Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00057 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,107 (₩3,674,277) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €9,950 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Umeå costs 14 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $184,937 (about 1 hour ago)