Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,443 (₩3,527,013) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)