Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,389 (₩3,561,463) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,795 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,499 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)