Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00070 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,546 (₩3,644,532) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)