Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Glasgow, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,506 (₩3,670,663) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Osaka costs ¥1,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)