Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,875 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.893 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 21% more expensive than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,947 (€4,418) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,250 in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)