Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,008 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 17% more expensive than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,650 (€4,234) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥11,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 100KM (about 1 hour ago)