Cost of living comparison between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.847 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,607 (€4,257) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,000 in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)