Cost of living comparison between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,670 (€4,238) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,000 in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)