Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,643 (€4,279) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,000 in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)