Cost of living comparison between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.890 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,939 (€4,427) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)