Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,881 (C$4,415) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)