Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020.
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,231 in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)