Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2020.
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,233 in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)