Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 26% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,850 (230,463 Lek) in Tirana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 4 hours ago)