Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03003 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 (96,597 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$1,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)