Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12562 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Gijón you would need to make just about €2,040 (16,243元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)