Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.506 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,664 (3,286KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)