Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01259 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Gijón you would need to make just about €978 (ARS $77,681) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)