Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22398 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,600 (7,144 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)