Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01435 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,689 (руб 117,694) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyoto costs ¥119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,500 (about 2 hours ago)