Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,534 (руб 111,606) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wilmington, Delaware costs $160 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Medellín costs COL$1.64 (about 2 hours ago)