Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Gijón you would need to make just about €976 (руб 67,513) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)