Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,649 (руб 116,455) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 27,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wellington costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)