Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,453 (руб 111,500) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comayagua costs L 20 (about 1 hour ago)