Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 154% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 4% cheaper than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,640 (руб 116,826) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Microwave, known brand, 800/900 watt in Dehra Dun costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sakaka costs ﷼ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)