Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Gijón you would need to make just about €2,129 (руб 131,400) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)