Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01177 EUR / INR
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 53% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,171 (₨99,454) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)