Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01177 EUR / INR
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 30% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,756 (₨149,156) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)