Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 818 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03966 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,444 (Mex$ 36,422) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)