Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 37% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,324 (2,589 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)