Cost of living comparison between Ottawa, Canada and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,630 (C$5,368) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)