Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,860 (C$5,506) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)