Cost of living comparison between Ottawa, Canada and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,849 (C$5,610) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,523 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 247 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tashkent costs 6,130 сўм (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (42 minutes ago)