Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,125 (руб 90,173) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 5 hours ago)