Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,480 ($2,829) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)