Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03884 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,362 (Mex$ 35,059) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨130 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 4 hours ago)