Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11510 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 24% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,821 (Q15,823) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)