Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,150 (ARS $92,136) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 3 hours ago)