Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020.
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 26% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,780 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)