Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,143 (COL$4,834,611) in Maicao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 4,199TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 2 hours ago)