Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Gijón you would need to make just about €982 (руб 78,087) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)