Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03283 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,432 (43,625₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)