Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,482 (₨ 201,149) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)