Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04877 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,369 (28,069 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)