Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,482 (11,437TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (about 2 hours ago)