Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 30% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,242 ($3,677) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antwerp costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 3 hours ago)