Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07625 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 30% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,618 (P21,219) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)