Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,349 (¥405,304) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)