Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)