Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16584 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,314 (R$ 7,921) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)