Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12895 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Gijón you would need to make just about €815 (6,319TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)