Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,189 ($3,602) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)