Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020.
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 40% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,930 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)