Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12637 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 28% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,723 (13,636元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malanje costs 7,000 Kz (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)