Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 ($3,001) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)