Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,549 ($2,866) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)