Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020.
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,905 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)