Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,265 (Rp 20,530,376) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 3 hours ago)